Thread: 370Z For Sale 2010 40th Anniversary for sale
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
BG40thZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th Z
BG40thZ is on a distinguished road
Default 2010 40th Anniversary for sale

SOLD!

As much as it pains me to do this, I have decided to sell my 2010 40th Anniversary Z. The car has 3100 miles on it, oil was changed at 2000 miles. I have all accesories included with the 40th cars (car cover and license plate frame). This car is a garage queen, stays covered, and has never seen a drop of rain. Underbody looks brand new, the car still smells new! I recently got a promotion, and due to long hours working I have decided to sell, just due to the fact that I don't have enough time to enjoy the car. The car was broken in properly, and has never been tracked or taken to the drag strip. I have installed Stillen G3 intakes and swift springs w/ spc rear camber arms. I have all the stock parts, which will go with the car. The car has a 3M clear bra covering the whole front clip, half the hood/fenders, side mirrors, and kick plates. The windows have been professionally tinted, and the taillights have been painted. My asking price is $32,750 with stock wheels and tires. Less than 500 miles ago I installed my Forged Specialties SC-M7's with Pirelli tires. I paid about 5k for the wheels and tires, but if the buyer is interested I will sell them with the car for a total price of $36,000 which is a steal. PM me with serious offers only!

Last edited by BG40thZ; 07-28-2011 at 04:10 PM.
BG40thZ is offline   Reply With Quote