View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #550 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synack View Post
I'd much rather have the 599XX version of this car.

Wouldn't we all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adampetrasek View Post
I don't care who you are; just because someone can afford a more expensive car does not give them the right to take up two perfectly good spaces and take away a space for the rest of us.

If they are too scared to park like a proper human being then maybe they shouldn't be parking in a parking lot, or they should buy a car they aren't so afraid to put in harms way.

I understand if someone is careful with their high end car, but they had the choice to park further away like I did where there were no other cars but this owner decided to be a douchebag and park as close to the building as possible AND take up two spots. In a hospital parking lot.

The owner could have walked an extra 30 feet and parked out here:

SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote