View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZee View Post
Do you have a thermostatic plate installed? I got the GTM 34 row installed with one a few days ago and now I'm having a hard time getting to 180 with normal driving even when it's fairly hot outside. I remember reading that some of the oil still has to run through the cooler with the plate installed but I'm just wondering if it's time I build a block off plate?
Yes I have it installed. It can be hard to hit 180. Even mine was 175 today at 89 degrees with my block off plate covering about 4 inches. But that's the beauty of it. That was not in traffic. That's a different story. Check out my block plate design in my sig below. Rep if you like.

Last edited by SPOHN; 07-11-2011 at 07:13 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote