View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

My advice: go to a Nissan dealer and drive it both with and without stick to decide if you can live without 6MT. Most around here will tell you that the 7AT is faster anyway, but if you're really addicted to manual, like me, you'll want to hold out for that. I say test 'em both while you're looking.

Only you know what you're willing to compromise on, but I probably wouldn't hold out for persimmon. It looks great, but it's hard to find, and it limits your exterior color choices. If you're heart's set on sports package, then don't compromise on that, either. I love my Z and I don't have sports, but I made that determination after testing them with and without sport.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote