View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #537 (permalink)
Arkaine
Base Member

Drives: Accord EX-L
Arkaine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Since nobody asked, here's the story behind the pic:

The penis extens... I mean Corvette, was parked all douchebag-like At the front of the parking lot in front of the liquor store. I pulled my truck into the adjacent spot since I could still fit in between the yellow lines without any trouble. I figured he could get in his car without any trouble and my closeness might give him a middle-aged heart attack. Of course, I'm just profiling here. The Corvette owner could have been a younger person who was once a member here and became a convert.
While I was in line paying for this weekend's necessities, the view out the store window confirmed my hunches. A balding, combed over mid-lifer with the collar popped on his polo shirt walked up to the car accompanied by a middle aged female who looked like she was still dressed up from auditioning for a David Lee Roth era Van Halen video. The guy threw a big tantrum, walked around the car three times and finally pulled it out so his girl could get in. Then he pulled in front of the liquor store and gave everyone inside the stink eye before lighting up the rears to secure his status as King of the Douchebags.

It was an enjoyable end to my workday.
great story. I love doing that kind of stuff to people.

However, I will admit that I do park like an idiot sometimes, but usually in the very back spaces where no one else is parking.
Arkaine is offline   Reply With Quote