View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Nope. Won't pay more than MSRP. I'm tired of that. These dealerships are going to lose my business if they mark up. I expect a 1-2K markup, but I've seen some CRAZY mark-ups before... When we bought our Solstice GXP, the dealships wanted 20K over sticker! And the I've already seen a 40K markup on the Challenger SRT8.

If I see the dealerships mark-up the Zs like I've been seeing others do to their cars, I won't be buying a Z right away. I'll wait until the price drops to MSRP. I'm patient, not stupid.

Our local dealer was charging $8k over sticker for the SRT8 a few months ago, but now they are already $2k off of sticker. That didn't take long. I drove both an R/T and SRT8 last week and wasn't very impressed.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote