View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 12:37 AM   #22 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZNISMO#704 View Post
Yup stock for stock the mustang got beat leave it at that...... Now when we have two cars fully done with all boltons and a good tune then the mustang can get a re match.
And it will be another replay..

I just pulled on the 2011 camero ss hard in third and he never had a chance.. NISMO FTW...
There are a few of them rolling around Fort Hood / Killeen. I had one try to chase me down on the highway. Let's just say it was interesting to see his facial expression when I told him that i wasn't turbo'd yet when we stopped at the gas station, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post

When it comes down the Z is a more nimble car where as the stang puts it down on the straights.
Now if you are a gearhead you would choose your own poison.
Most of us on the forums will go boost hopefully.
Boost incoming...........I can't wait to see some of these guys at the 1/4 mile strip when I get back. Hopefully, they will have opened the road course that they have been working on forever......

OP:

If Mustangs float your boat, then make the move. One of my boys is looking to get a 5.0 GT and we are usually pretty competitive. Our last rivalry was his '88 5.0 LX vs my '89 CA-powered S13. Should be fun.......
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL