View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

usually my 370z stops at one dot from the top also. i guess im used to it cause my 350z never goes all the way up either. and neither does my 4 runner. lol.

i havent tried topping it off in the 370z yet to see if i get the last dot, but in my 4 runner, after the pump auto stops... it seems to stop prematurely and if I restart it after the fuel has settled for a moment, it will pump like a half gallon or so more in before stopping again. and then the gauge goes all the way to the top. have not tried this yet in the 370Z, as i rarely fill the it to the top since it carries like 17-18 gallons of gas, which I just *do not* need to haul around with me since i only use the car for cruising and abusing. usually just put in 9-10 gallons at most.