View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Really? The V6 Stang is as fast as the Nismo? Forget the fact that the V6 tops out at like 117mph it is in no way as fast or faster then any 370. I love CarandDriver but it has been proven that the Nismo they drove around in there Lightning lap was worn out (tires brakes etc) from being a slut for like a million other magazines.
Got a source for the bolded part? I've heard that claim made, but I've never seen in backed up.

$35 to remove the rev limited. With it off, the v6 knocks several seconds off the lap time, pushing it well below 3:12.