View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #134 (permalink)
AppleZ
Base Member

Drives: 2011 T/S Black 370z
AppleZ is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=ClevelandCWRU;1194762]I’m not going to be “modding” or tuning the car so I don’t care about unlocked potential. I won’t be taking the car to the track, and the kid the in the mustang/camaro/etc. can rev his engine at the stoplight all he wants but I still won’t race him. I don’t ever race or drive all-out but I do enjoy spirited driving when safe. All I really am looking for is a sporty and capable RWD performance coupe that is reliable, fun to drive, and available with an automatic (to ease the commute).QUOTE]

Just my opinion, but I would get neither based on your requirements above. I mean, why consider a sports car, without driving it as a sports car? I'm not saying you have to race every douche Mustang owner everytime he revs his engine at a red light, however, I think you wouldn't be investing your money wisely. Why not shoot for like an Audi A5, or another coupe? Not a sports car, but luxurious with a sporty feel, all while still a coupe. I'm not a fan of automatics in sports cars either, however, the paddle option in the Z is a great feature and most of the top class sports cars include them nowadays. But, let's be honest, would you use them?