View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #307 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Hey folks! It was great that everyone was able to make it out to Sandy Point. I especially appreciate everyone tolerating the traffic at the end. The weather was great although toward the end it was just plain hot! Patricia, Jonathan and I really enjoyed seeing everyone and sharing some good food and conversation and meeting new faces. Hope to see you all again at one of our future meets! Here are a few pics from yetsterday that I shot.

Angry Bird at Sandy Point State Park

Shahid, Jay and Al put a hurtin' on a ton of crabs!

More crabs!

Did I mention it was warm?

Camp MAZOC

Andrew, Liz and Kirk keeping cool in the shade.

Bill and Donna (I remembered!)

Pat and Jon

Megan, Oronde, John, Pat and Bill with those cool socks!

I can't decide, is Kirk's face redder than Liz's hair? (I think Craig had some red as well)

Craig, Jay, D., John, Kirk (behind John), Shahid, Oronde, Al and I think Greg checking out Al's custom interior

Al's customer interior mods.

Andrew's Monty Blue Z

John's clean looking drop top

John checking out Kirks supercharged drop top and thinking..hmmm...me likey

Bill's CB Z (there were no less than five there!)

Greg's brand new (two weeks old) drop top BC Z

Al's BC coupe.

Oronde's BC coupe. (looking forward to seeing the color matched emblems)

Kirk's supercharged drop top BC. Faassst!

A look down the line.

Jay representing the four door unit of Nissan with his modded and always superbly clean and sharp looking Maxima.

Front side look at Andrews MB Z, Jay's Maxima, Al's coupe and Oronde's BC coupe just on the side.

One last look down the line with one white party crashing sedan

ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote