View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock & Load View Post
The more electronic controls a car has such as an Automatic rev-matching in a manual gearbox gets me concerned , you know the old saying

" Its best to learn to shave on someone elses face "

certainly dont want to be amongst the early adoptees test pilots of this new tecknology .

The reason i did not purchase the 350 back in 2003 was based on the info i came across regarding the transmission and the front end problems that you mentioned .

Cheers
Michael
Look at my signature. You can see why I'm getting nervous about first year. I am more confident with the 7AT which has been used in the G37 for a year now. Most bugs should be out by now. I just don't understand why they have try this thing on the Z first. Well, I guess we have to wait and see how it'll be. I am a little nervous
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote