View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 11:11 PM   #115 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSIZZLE View Post
are you guys kidding me that i didnt put enough for labor?? 20k worth of suspension. 10k in brakes!!!! maybe the engine part would be about 25k but there is enough fluff elsewhere to cover that and my total is 81,the alloted number we talked about was 100k!! and yes things can break but for the purpose of the question asked to price building the car and pricing braking it then building again is impossible
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
That was just my guess, but I am by no means any where near an expert.
Dude....I am not troubleshooting your argument. Actually, I kinda boosted you up. I merely added my personal experience. Oh well.............
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote