View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #302 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Officially not stock anymore!

Might head out to the strip this Friday night to see how much of a difference my Berk exhaust makes. Butt dyno results were pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpByCoop View Post
Thank you.

I SO wanted a 370Z, but when I was ready, I found out it is only a two-seater. My wife and 8-yr-old son were a real consideration with this kind of money spent. I learned the G37s is, basically, a 370Z with a rear seat. (And maybe it weighs a touch more? ) So I went with that.

Some other poster pointed me towards these 1/4 et threads to add mine in.

There you are.

I'm only in there by .01"--I'm an easy target.

Thanks guys.

Coop
Nice! I was actually the opposite way. I really wanted a 370Z, but my parents kept saying no. I was paying for it all myself, but the loan was under their name so I had to listen to them. So I was looking at getting a G37S which they were ok with. Eventually I convinced them that a 370Z is just a G37 without the backseat and they let me get it. They were worried about me getting a sports car since I'm only 21.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote