View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Going to get some beefier all seasons up front soon

Probably going with 245's up front and 265/275 in the rear later. Need to accumulate some money with my next few checks before I get tires. Steve told me my alignment might be out of spec, so I might need to get that done too. If I get wider tires in the rear later, will I need to get another alignment done then? I was thinking about getting it done when I get front tires, but if I need to get it aligned again after the rears I will just wait.
You shouldn't need an alignment after just changing tires.

Also, make sure to hit me up when you get an alignment. My friend will take care of it for a lot less than a shop charges, and custom tailor it to how you drive.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote