View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 01:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezal657 View Post
Whats funny is I never noticed how much it rained until I got my Z a couple weeks back, and now that I just spent a good chunk of change on Adams car cleaning stuff I am wondering if its worth spending the time every other week cleaning if the next day it rains.
You have to keep in mind when you spend your time cleaning your car and adding a wax or sealant to it that it's going to rain on it, but it helps to keep it clean much longer and when it gets dirty, it makes it much easier to give it a quick wash and dry... you just have to make sure you have a good wash mitt, some gentle car wash and nice waffle weave drying towel or chamios. Just make sure to be careful of things that would mar your paint up.

I personally wouldn't touch my car with a cover... some of them i'm sure are fine, but the strings attached to them and the edges can sometimes be rough and will mar the paint as well.. i'd much rather just rewash and dry the car.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote