View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
redline727
Base Member

Drives: '13 MUSTANG GT 6MT
redline727 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Interesting, I can't imagine being so anal about it that that tiny part would make you reject the whole thing... But to each unto their own.

I will say though that after you put miles on it and it starts to collect carbon deposits/rust, you won't even notice it that much. And honestly, if it gives me a good performance gain, and has the sound I want, then it shouldn't matter whats inside it. I mean that would be like saying I don't like Brand A exhaust because they use a different packing material that I can't ever see than Brand B. But Brand A has a better sound and gives me more performance...

Whichever one you pick, hopefully it meets all of what you're looking for because in the end it's what setup makes you happy on your Z that matters.
Oh Im def not saying Im not considering it. Thats why its between those 3. The build quality of the FI seems unreal. The close up of the welds and fitment on there website is crazy. Plus it sounds awesome. There are just so many little things I like between the 3 and thats why I am having a hard time deciding.
redline727 is offline   Reply With Quote