View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline727 View Post
4.5" resonated dual wall slash cut polished stainless steel tips.

See the mesh looking steel on the inside of the tips? You can see that from behind the car and I just dont like the way that looks. Just my opinion though. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the way it sounds, Which I do like. I just dont think it looks good.
Interesting, I can't imagine being so anal about it that that tiny part would make you reject the whole thing... But to each unto their own.

I will say though that after you put miles on it and it starts to collect carbon deposits/rust, you won't even notice it that much. And honestly, if it gives me a good performance gain, and has the sound I want, then it shouldn't matter whats inside it. I mean that would be like saying I don't like Brand A exhaust because they use a different packing material that I can't ever see than Brand B. But Brand A has a better sound and gives me more performance...

Whichever one you pick, hopefully it meets all of what you're looking for because in the end it's what setup makes you happy on your Z that matters.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote