Thread: 370Z Nismo # 58
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edeeZee View Post
Wow, so our presence on this forum is supposed to impress or cater to your ego? Is this correct?

Geez, I interpret that as pretty brash for someone who just came on board. I don't care what you drive.
Haha I'm no different new, or long time veteran. I'm just messing around and being nostalgic. You guys are real friendly, and no I don't believe this to be "my" world lol.

As far as plans are concerned I'm gonna wait for a supercharger and be somewhat conservative with exdterior mods since it already has the nismo kits and 285 tires. I ordered the kenwood dnx9140 radio since the nismo doesn't come with bluetooth or navigation. After I get that on the car I'm gonna get some leather reclining carbon fiber backed Bride racing seats. Yay holding monster! Oh and I ordered the B&M short shifter, and stillen headers today
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote