View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #503 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doda74 View Post
Good time to do the GTM SC. GTM just released the stage 2 SC kit. Compared to the stage 1 kit, it costs about $500 more but makes I think at least 50 more HP than the stage 1. Let me know through PM when you want to meet up. Be warned that you may want to go FI immediately once you've had a taste.

And even though our white cars rear ends look like sh!t after a few drives, it is still easier to deal with than black. My other car is black and it used to take me well over 4 hours to wash and detail the exterior and then 2 days later it looked like crap again.
ugh..tempting. one of these days. plan is to pay off the Z (almost there wooo) then wait til warranty is up before i fool around with F.I. i'll have to pick your brain if you're still around then
chops is offline   Reply With Quote