View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Northern Alabama/Huntsville thread

Read more: http://huntsvillecarscene.com/showth...#ixzz1dduQbIyC
[/COLOR]

Since I know we've got a couple of forum members in this area, and I've spotted a few other 370z's around, I wanted to try and get a meet organized and a thread going.

It is always a little bit tough to get these things started, but I'm going to do my best to keep things organized and up-to-date in this thread.

Since most of the guys I have seen and talked to appear to be in the same area, I will propose setting up a regular meet near Providence. I'll try to scope out a spot with a good lot for the meet, but if you guys have any suggestions, I am all ears. I'm new to the area, so I'm not as familiar as most of you are.

We also need to set up a time. The default for most car clubs seems to be Saturday or Sunday morning. I'm fine with that, but I know that cutting into weekends can be a little bit difficult for some people. I know the local Subaru group I am a part of meets Wednesday nights, and that seems to work out pretty well for them. Perhaps we could do Thursday nights, so as not to interfere with weekend plans?

Last edited by Red__Zed; 12-08-2015 at 06:27 AM.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote