View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
AFAIK I have not experienced any brake fade. FBNISSAN guy tells me that the sports package brake kit will fit with the non sports rims. Oh and there is a thread somewhere about someone upgrading to the sports brakes from base and they worked just fine; I don't feel like searching for the thread. you'd have to find out for yourself if other bbks would fit. Its like $1600 to do the upgrade and the bigger brakes would be nice but right now I would only be doing it for the look...which is why I haven't done anything yet. Owning this car and trying to save for a house to buy at the sametime is counter productive...
On the long drive down to Zdayz, when the road started getting curvy right before Fontana, Dan G and I both experienced very scary brake fade. We were the only non-sport Z's in the group.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote