View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 06:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
nightfire
Base Member

Drives: Mk IV Jetta turbo
nightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMotorsports View Post
Although I don't have any experience with the KWs on a 370Z specifically I have driven them on other cars like Evos, 350Zs, etc. They are an excellent coilover for sure, but for most people's needs, I must say the performance difference between the KW V3 and the BC Racing ER doesn't outweigh the cost difference. I personally think the BC Racing coilovers are a better bang for your buck. And this is not a biased opinion, I sell both brands and actually make a bigger profit on the KWs.
So in other words your saying the KWV3 is overall a better track oriented coilover, however because the ER is almost as good and cheaper you'd go with those correct? (just clarifying lol).

I was hoping you'd find this thread DDMotorsports because I know you sell both.
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote