View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #66 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Z View Post
Please describe the change in the pedal's feel. Whats' the cost/availability?
Here's one review that Christain370z gave just a page back.

Impressions:

"First thing I noticed is that pedal effort was reduced slightly. It does not have that springy over-boosted feel that the stock spring had which is absolutely awesome. There is a noticeable amount of slack at the top of the pedal but I can live with that. The best way I can describe the new feel of the clutch is that it is much more natural. The pedal movement is more linear through the entire range of the clutch's actuation and instantly allowed me to shift more smoothly and consistently in stop and go traffic. It also makes me feel like I can modulate the clutch with much more smoothness than before as the clutch pedal isn't pushing against your foot as much since the stock spring over-boosted the rebound."