View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

With the money you saved you could by the roll ups. They work great with the race ramps to get both ends of the car up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkster View Post
Ok. This thread made me buy a pair of race ramps (that and my old ramps would just slide across the garage when I tried to drive up on them). I got the 67 inchers as I am lowered a bit more than an inch and I drag those skegs in front of the tires all over the place.

So the box almost as tall as me came today. I got the single piece ones since I don't care about the space savings, and I do care about the extra hundred bucks... Threw them down in the garage and drove strait up the ramps with no slip and slide on the concrete.

My old ramps were only 6 inches. Those extra 4 inches are a LOT. Now I am not sure about doing an oil change since the motor is leaned back so far and I am not sure about draining all the oil now. I may have to put the old ramps at the back of the car.

I am sure that I will like the extra clearance that those 4 inches give up front when I have to pull the undertray...

2013 Camaro ZL1
Roadster4Us is offline   Reply With Quote