View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #502 (permalink)
doda74
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo PW #308 SC
doda74 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
i was actually in a 4runner at the time going towards brokaw. my Z was parked at a friends house not too far. DAMMIT. once i saw that white nismo, i was like...it HAS to be the SC'd one. i must see your car one of these days, because thats the route i want to go in the future!

and dont worry, i need a wash too. i did a full detail (took me 2 days to polish the damn thing), but after a week the ash from the exhaust kills the back end!
Good time to do the GTM SC. GTM just released the stage 2 SC kit. Compared to the stage 1 kit, it costs about $500 more but makes I think at least 50 more HP than the stage 1. Let me know through PM when you want to meet up. Be warned that you may want to go FI immediately once you've had a taste.

And even though our white cars rear ends look like sh!t after a few drives, it is still easier to deal with than black. My other car is black and it used to take me well over 4 hours to wash and detail the exterior and then 2 days later it looked like crap again.
GTM Stage 1 SC | GTM Test Pipes | Berk CBE | Swift Spec-R | Eibach Sways | SPL Rear Traction and Camber Links | ACT HD 6-Puck Clutch | Fidanza 15lb Flywheel | ZSpeed HD CSC |RJM AFP Clutch Pedal | Volk CE28N | Nismo GT Ti Knob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAd6s_W6ojE
doda74 is offline   Reply With Quote