View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
LoL Damn you and silly stuff/good prices... That's whats gonna happen to me as well.

Ok, wrong thread but it's on my mind right now and I don't wanna forget.

GT-R Shift knobs. Can you get them for the 7AT folks? And not the Domestic spec ones, I'm talking JDM spec so the gear locations on the handle match the ones on our tranny. Can you get those?
you're looking for JDM GT-R shift knobs? I think so, I'll have to ask, I'll let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
yes, ive heard of this happening to tons of people. i actually just bought a set of license plate bolts at autozone for a few bucks. they use an allen wrench with a special center indentation to prevent regular allen keys from being used. i figured itd be good enough to stop 99% of thieves.
yea I'm not sure why people bother stealing license plates... if you get pulled over with a license plate thats not yours you'd be screwed
KamiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote