View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #33 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You should go back to that dealer guy. Let him tell you 34.8 again with no rebates. Then laugh hysterically in his face and tell him. "I guess you guys have a special attachment to 2010's. You have them priced to keep them on your lot for eternity." Then walk away laughing hysterically and uttering the words "what a joke!"

Nissan dealers really think the Z is still in its first year or something. Half the problem with Z sales is nissan dealers aren't motivated to sell them. I still see Z adds where THE PRICE IS $1000 over msrp with all options and destination. On top of that nissan corp keeps bringing up prices every 3 or 4 months.

I would contact several dealers over the internet and get quotes by email. It works out much better than talking to some shmuck in a suit that sees every customer as a potential victim. When internet sales sees you are sending a forward of quote requests to 8 different reps... they are more willing to negotiate properly.

Yeah... some dealers are really trying to rip some of you off... I bought mine last October, 2010 base sport, out the door price was about 1.5k under invoice. Just gotta find the right dealer, and don't fall for their shenanigans. Must play hardball, and be willing to walk away.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 07-07-2011 at 01:56 PM.
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote