View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastv View Post
31k is the going rate for 2011 , I will have to look at the cars as I might get a better deal. I am new to the Z , just to make sure , did they have any changes in the 2011. I friend of mine was telling me about the 2009's having temperature issues.
You should go back to that dealer guy. Let him tell you 34.8 again with no rebates. Then laugh hysterically in his face and tell him. "I guess you guys have a special attachment to 2010's. You have them priced to keep them on your lot for eternity." Then walk away laughing hysterically and uttering the words "what a joke!"

Nissan dealers really think the Z is still in its first year or something. Half the problem with Z sales is nissan dealers aren't motivated to sell them. I still see Z adds where THE PRICE IS $1000 over msrp with all options and destination. On top of that nissan corp keeps bringing up prices every 3 or 4 months.

I would contact several dealers over the internet and get quotes by email. It works out much better than talking to some shmuck in a suit that sees every customer as a potential victim. When internet sales sees you are sending a forward of quote requests to 8 different reps... they are more willing to negotiate properly.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote