View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #80 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I'm not appreciating the bashing by bigaudiofanat, to say the least. I purchased Bose sound systems because they were small and for their size delivered an impressive punch. Room is of the essence as I live in a 3-unit condominium. It's decent in size, but what irritates me the most is that the kitchen shares space with the living room. It's annoying, so I definitely needed something small. Others were either too large or too expensive, so out of what was available here in Canada, Bose stood out.

I bought them out of convenience and because, at least to my ears, the sound was absolutely awesome.
Do yourself and your ears a favor, sell the Bose stuff on ebay, and use the money to restock your apartment with whatever you can get at Best Buy...that isn't bose.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote