View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Man, I would have it done professionally if I were you; not only you get peace of mind but if anything happens, they will cover the costs. Do it once, do it right; if you do it yourself and end up not satisfied with the result, you would have wasted time and resources and would spend more to have it fixed. Just my opinion man of course.
Going to find out the cost first. At the worst it will be a waste of like $20-30 and it will be a good learning experience. If I get it done from a shop, they would have to sand it down first anyway which would get rid of the VHT. The money I save could be put towards something more important like tires. Just a thought so far, need to get some prices from shops before I make a decision. If its not more than $150, I will let a shop do it.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote