View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #52 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

The car wash is located next door to my work. In and out in 8min. I honestly don't think what I do is lazy. However, I do handwash, wax, and polish every 2-3 weeks. I find it therapeutic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I think most people that take their car to a car wash don't see the imperfections the same as someone who details their car. Where most people would just let minor swirl marks and light scratches go, it would bother me everytime I see it. I drive my car about 2 hours a day if not more and not finding the time to wash it myself is no excuse. It really doesn't take all that long if you have the know how and the right tools. I mean, when I use to take my car to the car wash, it could take about 30-45 minutes to get done, plus having to drive there. I understand how some people might not have a place to wash their car, but usually its just laziness. Nothing wrong with that. Why do something when you can pay someone right.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote