View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #76 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
LOL K not the newer versions but enjoy your whatever program.
Yes, even the newer program.
I have to use it at my office to maintain office phones and it is a very slow program still. Maybe if I use it under OS X it will be quicker, which I have read reports of being true, but I have to use Windows.

"Whatever program," I hate to break it to you, but do some research on computer audio and you will learn quickly what is the best recommended software. Foobar200 and Media Monkey are the top tier, Foobar200 for its complex but unlimited resources in fine tuning your music, Media Monkey is the best catalog storage of your music if you have a large library.

Also, how can you talk about audio quality and iTunes in the same topic? Apple loseless is an "ok format" for digital audio in a loseless form and iTunes/Ipods do not support WMA loseless or WAV or even FLAC which are the top tier digital audio codecs.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote