View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #46 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I have been taking mine to an auto car wash nearly every day. I get a monthly unlimited for 40 bucks. The car wash uses "foamy fingers" which rub the car clean, not cut up jean material . I really haven't seen issue with the Z after doing so.
For me this is the best way to keep it clean since I daily drive. It ensures the road grime, bugs, dust, and salt stays off my car. The auto wash also cleans the undercarriage too. I have seen some swirls from it but I prevent most all of that by waxing and polishing my car.

Ultimately I think it comes down to your circumstances. For me, I think it is the best option since I drive a ton (2hrs a day). I'll get some pictures up so you can see what it does. Perhaps it might be an option for others if they are in the same situation as I am.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote