View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

I've been thinking about doing the VHT myself on my tail lights. However, I do like the shiny look better, so anyone have any advice on how to get that?

I'm a complete noob when it comes to working on my own car, but would it be possible to do this with the lights still on the car. Maybe just use painter's tape or something to mask off the surrounding areas and just get the lights. The Z is my only car and I work 6 days a week so having to take them out will be a huge PITA. How long does the process take from start to end? If I can do it within a day, I can use my one day off.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote