View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Local Shop to Paint Tail Lights

Looks like I will be getting a refund for my tail light tint because it keeps peeling. I would like to get them painted this time because I think it looks better, I don't have to worry about peeling, and I would probably never have removed the vinyl anyway. I would like to find a local shop in MD that can do it for a good price. If possible, doing it with the lights still on the car would be best since the Z is my only car. Adding the cost to take out and put back the lights would make it pointless for me to paint them in the first place. I'd rather just keep my refund and run with bubbled tail light tint than have to pay a few hundred dollars more for painting.

I'm going to check out Wilson's Auto Body nearby, but I always like to get quotes from a few different places and choose whichever works best for me. Also not trying to get it done at a place that's an hour away from me, because that just causes other problems.

Thanks for the help guys
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote