View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #955 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lochness View Post
What are you studying? I work for a fuel cell company and I've done some work with some of the engineering groups at UofM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Answering on behalf of b1ades - because he's that important and we don't want to disrupt the cash cow aka the future Mid-Atlantic group investment/retirement fund.

B1ades studies Chemical Engineering and as noted is currently working as a chemical engineer for a silicon/silica gel plant - he can design and shape bewbies whenever he wants to
What he said

Actually fuel cells is exactly the type of thing I would like to work on in my future career. One of my professors is doing research with fuel cells and I might try to get involved with that in the fall. I'm working as an intern at the Grace Davison Silica Plant. Unfortunately, no bewbies here but one of my projects has me working with bouncy little silica gel beads. I like to think of them as mini-bewbies
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote