View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 11:36 AM   #64 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Say what you will, but classification as "supercar" or "race car" at the end of the day is just classification. With enough money invested, you CAN outperform and outhandle a so-called supercar. I would rather spend 100k on my Z and make it unique and mint, and still be able to outperform a good bunch of "supercars".
But this is all my opinion. It all depends on preference. If you want a Ferrari, don't buy a Z and build it to try and be on par with one, just save up and buy a Ferrari.

If you love your z, you can build it (if you're willing and able financially) to beat what you want it to beat.

In the end, when you talk about tuning cars, the Z or any other car for that matter is just a platform. What you do to it, what it ends up being capable of is entirely up to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
^^ thaknks. What I've been trying to say all along.
Sure, if the barrel scraping cars from yesterday are "a bunch"
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote