View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:17 AM   #34 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Just from my experience I get a lot of looks b/c where I am located is near many Marine Corps bases. Mainly you see mustangs and camaros. A few ricer cars here and there but mainly the muscle car guys. My girlfriend laughs a lot when she rides with me b/c she is always catching people looking at my car as I can't see them when I am paying attention to the road. Honestly I feel that the guys who are stock in the v8's usually will make a slow pass near me b/c well I am the only one in a 50 mile radius that owns one so they are not sure what the car is capable of. The one's that do offer a little something to the table ya they want to play. I see a few 350's and I'll give them the Z wave, or a quick flip of the lights and they will respond back. V-tech's always want to play and it's when they annoy me that I shut them down. When I get out of the car or when I get in my car in a parking lot is when I really catch people looking. It's funny too when you got the hot milf staring at you as she is loading her car up with groceries and her kids are running around the car playing. I love my car to death and that feeling of people looking at you, ya it's always there.
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote