Thread: What to get?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Option 1 is out because if you know you want coils but can't quite afford them yet, don't buy springs just to buy coils later. Save instead...

So then it comes down to which one is more important to YOU. Looks or Performance. It is your car, but in the good spirit of the question...

Here's what you have to ask yourself... Can you live with having a sleeper with some balls, or a sweet looking ride that gets you from point a to point b effectively?

For me, I would say what's my available budget, then you know where you're starting. Once you know that then you can realistically determine if wheels are even in your budget right now.

Once you've decided to go for wheels, then take your time and find what you like. And also remember to include tire costs in the equation...

If you decide you want power, then again decide how much you have to spend and go from there. Once you Know what you want to do, and how much you have to spend, people can be of better assistance. Otherwise you'll get people recommending things outside of your fiscal ability.

Chris is right man it is all gonna depend on what u want. IMO if I was u I would just save. Your not gonna be happy either route u take b/c u will always want more. I waited to do all upgrades for my car at once and it was worth it.
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote