View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
w4kj4k
Base Member

Drives: 2012 PW Nismo
w4kj4k is on a distinguished road
Red face Opinions on which package to choose?

So guys, i currently own a G35 and i have a set of T1S on order, but the disk on the front and rear are both O DISK, which wont fit front bbk's but would fit the rear.

It would take about a 20-25 spacer up front to clear the akebonos but the front offsets are already -8, so that would be way too much.

Well i am looking to eventually purchase a 370 and i want the touring, but i really want to keep these wheels also. Would you guys think it would be worth it not get the sports package but get the navi package? I definitely want the navi and all those goodies. The sports package, the lsd is my biggest concern,is the rev syncro really that useful on a regular driving basis, wheels aren't a big deal, the akebonos would be nice but i guess wouldnt really be a big deal huh?

Also is the stock lsd really noticeable compared to not having it?

Sorry for the long post, its just i've always admire the 370z, but the thought of not having the lsd and such on a 370 would seem to be a killer.

Thanks!

And pictures of my g35, im more into the stance scene, but most likely wont be as low if i get a 370z.

Last edited by w4kj4k; 07-05-2011 at 11:50 PM.
w4kj4k is offline   Reply With Quote