View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #371 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
WOW the clutch went out that quickly? How much did it cost you to get it replaced?
It seems in the long run it's going to be expensive to keep getting it fixed if it goes bad that quickly.
I got my clutch replaced at 74400k miles. Again, I got my car used so I'm thinking that the car probably was abused by the original owner. Since having the clutch replaced the car really grabs and is a lot of fun to drive again. I've been driving standard since my very first car (almost 18 years ago) so driving standard hasn't been a big deal to me...something I definitely prefer unless it's a SUV or truck
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote