View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #92 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCK View Post
Hey folks. Don't mind being "flamed" in the least. You're all entitled to your opinions, which, like all opinions, reflect the opinion holder more than the object of the opinion.

As to my warranty question, yeah, I will get one. But which one? The Zurich policy I was offered by the NJ dealer was especially pricey ($1978!) and as my son will be in Florida, I called several Nissan dealers/service centers there and none had heard of "Zurich," though two said they'd honor it. One service manager suggested I get a Nissan extended warranty (less pricey) to guarantee Nissan parts and so service is available anywhere there's a Nissan dealer. Any thoughts?
I would definitely stick with Nissan. Why take chances with a third party. Remember that the dealer could be pushing the warranty that gives them the most markup.

Greg

2013 Camaro ZL1
Roadster4Us is offline   Reply With Quote