View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 12:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

Was this Norriss Nissan in Ellicott City? It sounds like them.

One thing to keep in mind is the fact that these cars are getting scarce. I'm sure the dealership would have washed the car before you took it. The mileage wasn't all that excessive. If the rim and tire were noticeably damaged then you could have demanded they fix it before you took delivery. Unfortunately people test drive these things. There are many posts on this forum of people test driving cars when they are nowhere near close to buying. Personally, I don't enjoy hanging around in car dealerships and playing the whole game just to say I drove a hot new car. I'll test drive when I know I am ready to buy.