View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #50 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Laugh all you want, you made that argument, not me. "Which supercar will you beat with 100k in your Z?" Like I said, Supercars is just a classification, doesn't mean they're untouchable.

Quick question, Red: With 300k in a Z, do you think there is a production supercar in the last 3 years that could be beaten?
I made no such claim. I asked a question. They are different.

Perhaps you could have answered that question with "old, outdated ones." I would generally agree with that. You could potentially even say borderline supercars... I would agree with that as well. But fact is, you'd probably be hard pressed to even beat stuff like the gtr.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote