View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
JJ-NISMO
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z PG
JJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapiano View Post
I thought this response was perplexing as well. Not everyone on this site is an expert, hence the forum. The less knowledgeable members ask questions of the experts to cut down on mistakes and to find the right solutions the first time around.

Good point...

To help you out, I have a Nismo and installed the Swift springs. You will need to install all 4. The drop will be about 1.25 " all the way around and you will see a slightly raked stance once everything is settled (raked means leaning forward). The swifts are one of only two sets of springs that are actually stiffer than the OEM nismo springs. They also maintain the balance of the supension (stiffer in rear). I would go ahead and install all four and see what you think! If you do not like them, you can always sell them to another forum member.

If you do decide to install them, you should be aware that you will need a rear camber kit (around $200). Check my post in the orgiginal Swift thread for the spec sheet, but after the install your rear camber will be around -3.

The Swifts are a great choice and provide improved performance along with a nice drop and aggressive look.
JJ-NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote