View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

Next on the list was coilovers and I decided to go back with the same setup I left off with before I put it back to stock. I went with another set of BC Racing Suspension ER Series coilovers as I just don’t think there’s a better bang for your buck system out there for the budget minded enthusiast. I just went with the off-the-shelf spring rates of 12k front and 10k rear again as a starting point. Plans are to setup the car and focus on this area when testing at the track to see if I will need to change spring rates or not. Once I have dialed in the exact spring rates I want I will get some Swift Springs which are lighter and more consistent than the stock BC Racing springs. Here’s a link to another blog entry I did that gets more in detail with the coilovers…

All My Friends Have A Lowrider | Project 370Z Suspension Upgrade Pt.1

Around the same time, I also purchased some wheel spacers for my stock wheels.

I also purchased back my old set of SPL Parts Pro Rear Camber Arms from the guy I sold them to and installed those back on the car as well. I will get more into detail about these in Pt.2 of my suspension upgrade blog coverage which I will finish and publish after getting some front control arms and sway bars.

Function > Form

Last edited by M.Bonanni; 07-05-2011 at 02:15 PM.
M.Bonanni is offline   Reply With Quote