Thread: HT Talk
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
nightfire
Base Member

Drives: Mk IV Jetta turbo
nightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Good to hear it, you just do not want to try to put everything together at once of you can not afford to, take your time some systems take a few years to put together.
Well this is for the family room at my parents house and the whole family room is under renovation right now so the wiring is going in for it as we speak. I know my dad doesn't want anything too fancy because the room isn't huge and it's an odd shape. We'd be taking our time and putting more money into it if it was a legit home theater but this is just to make it sound better than the TV speakers while using the B&W's we bought a few years back. I'm sure it'll come together pretty well, we have a local home theater shop owner working on it for us.
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote