View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:54 AM   #80 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellogoodbye View Post

im telling my roommate b/c hes 1 of my good friends and so is the RA here. btw u both can this thread ur stating ur opinons that i could care less about and not answering my original ?

edit: actually warren buffet is probly 40% of the reason im in stocks right now lol. idk if hes still the richest guy but hes top 5 for sure so y not does what he does? though he doesnt day trade
heh. your people skills are only rivaled by your mastery of the english language. to answer your original question ... how do people afford these things? most work and make money.

Perhaps you meant what method of purchasing do they use? pay in full or finance? go look up the word "afford".

if you don't want opinions don't make post bragging about how much you make day trading but can't figure out if you should pay for a small amount of parts or take out a loan to mod your car. A loan thats about half of what you claim to make a month trading stocks.