View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 07:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
issforged
Track Member

Drives: '10 Nismo
issforged is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMMNY View Post
The caddy is no longer the fastest sedan. That title now belongs to the 2012 M5. However Id still take the caddy because the M5 cost over 30k more than the caddy.
the 30k more that you spend on the M5 over the caddy is well worth it

the M5 is an entirely different league than the Caddy, and the E63 AMG as well for that matter

the reason why i say this is because after driving both the Caddy, and the E63 AMG...and then the new 550i bmw (closest thing to an M5 right now)

the Caddy just doesnt compare, maybe its a second faster, or holds .01 more Gs in a corner...but as far as the purpose of the car...the Merc and the BMW are just so much better all around, they are of much higher build quality, the interiors dont feel like they're gona fall apart (like in the caddy)...the germans may over price their cars, but for the most part its worth it!!

and with the new M5 coming twin turbo V8, 560hp and 500tq on the showroom floor...the tuners are gona grab hold of those and push at least 100hp over stock on all stock components, just by messing around with the computer...the same thing they do with the 335i

i cant wait to get my hands on the new M5, its gona be a monster!!! and it finally has proper brakes!!!
issforged is offline   Reply With Quote